Saturday 4 January 2014

Quiz

Q1 - ...... apple a day keeps the doctor away


Q2 - Mount Everest is in ....... Himalayas


Q3 - ....... President of the United States was elected last year


Q4 - We spent a lot of time swimming in ...... sea on holiday


Q5 - London is on ...... River Thames


Q6 - She did ..... MA in French literature


Q7 - My garden's looking lovely now that ...... daffodils are in flower


Q8 - It's ...... most expensive hotel in town


Q9 - .......Mount Everest is in the Himalayas


Q10 - My mother is allergic to ........ cigarette smoke


Q11 - An atheist does not believe in ....... God


Q12 - He never listens to ....... classical music


Q13 - You can pay that bill at ..... bank


Q14 - My flat is on ..... second floor


Q15 - It was ...... excellent meal last night


Q16 - We usually have ...... dinner at eight


Q17 - I'm against ..... capital punishment


Q18 - ...... Underground is a very convenient way of getting around London


Q19 - Could you turn off ...... light when you leave?


Q20 - I don't go to ...... theatre very often


Q21 - His birthday is on ...... fourth of May


Q22 - I bought ...... umbrella last week


Q23 - ..... roses are my favourite flowers


Q24 - I don't believe in ...... death penalty for any crime


Q25 - Do you know how to use ....... computer?


Q26 - Would you like .... orange?


Q27 - Did you see the film on ..... TV last night?


Q28 - I've got to get to ...... post office before it closes


Q29 - It is ...... largest producer of computer keyboards in the world


Q30 - I always listen to ..... radio on my way into work


Q31 - ..... Andes are in South America


Q32 - An apple a day keeps ...... doctor away


Q33 - There is a major problem with ....... crime nowadays


Q34 - Paris is ...... capital of France


Q35 - Could you close ..... door, please?


Q36 - They go to ....... church every week


Q37 - They crashed because they had ..... burst tyre


Q38 - Would you mind turning off ...... lights when you leave?


Q39 - The party was so loud that she asked them to turn ...... music down


Q40 - They live in ...... lovely flat


Q41 - Their offices are on ....... fifth floor


Q42 - We start ...... work at a quarter to nine


Q43 - The only sport I enjoy is ...... rugby


Q44 - It's ...... old house and needs some work


Q45 - I left it at ...... office


Q46 - Could you take ....... books you borrowed back to the library, please?


Q47 - Come in- ...... water's lovely and warm


Q48 - He joined .... union when he started work


Q49 - It's in ....... Milton Road


Q50 - It's ...... second road on the right


Q51 - He's wearing ..... blue suit


Q52 - He's wearing ...... tie I gave him


Q53 - What time would you like ...... breakfast?


Q54 - I don't know anywhere in ...... world quite as beautiful as here


Q55 - We were stopped by ...... police last night


Q56 - She's been looking for ...... job since she was made redundant


Q57 - The River Nile is .... longest river of all


Q58 - I was really angry because I missed ...... bus


Q59 - Christmas Day falls on ...... Sunday this year


Q60 - There were no buses so I had to take .... taxi



No comments:

Post a Comment